CHALLENGES FACED BY UNIVERSITIES
Social Networks have mostly dominated the digital lives of students. Gathering data and profiting.
Universities are losing money at both ends:
- Paying for Wi-Fi and data
- Missing out on advertising revenue.
Our Connected Campus solution gives universities:
- Tools to provide that personalized experience.
- Access to user data.
- Profit participation.
BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS
Their own digital walled garden.
Social platform restricted to other university-affiliated users.
Ways to connect and transact with others with similar interests.
Engaging and personalized experience:
- Students want messages, not emails.
- Access class updates with a couple clicks.
- Tailored offers and discounts to make their lives easier.
- Lower their monthly data costs.
- Work experience and exposure to innovative technologies.
BENEFITS FOR UNIVERSITIES
Delivering a better experience to students.
- Improved interaction and communication with students.
- More engaged student community - more connected with the university and each other.
Gather data for analytics to improve campus operations and resource allocation.
- Means for potential revenue.
- Reduce budget demands on Wi-Fi and data costs.
- Entrepreneurial experience for students.